Assistant Management Accountant
Matrix Recruitment is working with our client group who are looking to recruit a Assistant Management Accountant for one of their manufacturing sites based in Co. Cavan. This is a 1 year fixed term contract initially .
This company is a leading innovator in their field, growing each year. It’s a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Accountant who is looking to progress their career, and to be part of a great company and finance team with strong job opportunities.
As Assistant Management Accountant you will work closely with the Site Accountant in the effective delivery of accurate management financial information for the manufacturing site.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Prepare and reconcile the balance sheet.
- Assist with detailed analysis of site performance and investigate reasons for variances.
- Assist with the preparation of annual budget and forecasts for the site.
- Record capital expenditure and project budgets.
- Liaise with and prepare data for external Auditors, internal auditors.
- Identify cost reduction and efficiency initiatives to help current year and projected financial forecast effect.
- Work on specific projects.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Working towards a recognised accountancy qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, and CPA) or recently qualified
- A minimum of 2- 3 years in manufacturing finance or similar.
- Financial and Management Accounting background.
- Excellent analytical skills and numerical ability
- Superb communication skills with the ability to influence and engage at all levels
- Ability to problem solve and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly Motivated with high level of proficiency in MS suite and experience with SAP.
- Confident self-starter who is assertive and focused.
Please send cv in word format.
Call Breda for more information on this job on 0874057840
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.