What you need to know
You will work as an Assistant Accountant for our client, a highly successful and well-established medical device company in Co. Galway.
As the Assistant Accountant, you will be responsible for assisting in debtors, creditors, bank rec’s, intercompany analysis and month-end journal entries.
You will report into the Financial Report Accountant and you will work alongside a team of 5.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for Accounts receivable processing and analysis.
- Full responsibility for the accounts payable function.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Accruals & prepayments
- Complete VAT/CSO returns
- Prepare and input monthly journals.
- Intercompany analysis.
- Assist with annual audit planning and preparation.
- Contribute in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Provide support with month end reporting.
- Assist the Finance team with ad hoc projects.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Degree in Business Finance.
- Ideally studying for the professional Accounting exams i.e. ACCA, ACA or CIMA.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced finance environment.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Strong attention to detail is imperative.
- Strong Analytical background and excellent communication skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.