What you need to know
You will work as an Assistant Accountant for our client, a leading food company in the South East.
You will report directly to the Administration Manager.
This is a permanent job with a competitive salary package.
A probation period of 1 year applies.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Debtor ledger maintenance and credit control
- Preparation of daily bank reconciliations
- Preparation of weekly management reports
- Management of bank transfers
- The posting of daily receipts
- Hedging the company against foreign exchange exposure
- Sales & purchase invoicing
- VAT, VIES & Intrastat Returns
- Organisation and control of all international collections
- Contributing to ongoing system development in the Administration function
What are we looking for?
- Part-qualified Accountant or Accounting Technician
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Ability to prioritise a busy and varied workload
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- A candidate with a flexible approach
Apply for this job now or email your CV to email@example.com