Matrix Recruitment are seeking to recruit a Chemical Engineer (API) for our client, based in Co. Tipperary
This is a maternity leave contract (11months)
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide technical support for production across various API facilities on site.
- Direct ownership of manufacturing process equipment and supply product processes.
- Process and equipment optimisation.
- Interfacing with new product development groups to integrate new products into the facility.
- Identifying continuous improvement activities.
What are we looking for?
- Level 8 Degree in Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in API production or related environment.
- Knowledge in selected areas of Operations (i.e. Safety, Launch Platform, Dry End, Recipe Management, Turnaround etc).
- Lead a significant project or a team of Engineers to support operation achievements.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Patricia.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.