What you need to know
We are currently seeking an Analytical Reviewer to join a rapidly expanding laboratory team in a fast-paced working environment based in Athlone. This is a role that would suit someone who has experience of reviewing and interpreting analytical data and signing off results.
This is a permanent job that offers an opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic environment.
Your new job
The successful candidate will have experience utilising analytical techniques that are implemented within a Biopharma laboratory. As well as being able to independently review laboratory reports and analytical methods, you will be also be an effective communicator, as you will be required to address the quality of lab documentation to QC reviewers through provision of feedback and training of laboratory staff.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Ability to independently review laboratory reports and analytical methods
- Evaluates data to ensure compliance with analytical methods, client criteria, GLP and GMP
- Performs non-routine and complex analytical data reviews ensuring scientific soundness and method validation.
- Reviews sample results tables and analytical reports for completeness and accurate representation of the data and report findings.
- Conducts consultations for quality records and report deficiencies to the project leader for correction, including SOP review and writing.
What are we looking for?
- BSc in Science or related field required
- QA/QC experience coupled with a thorough knowledge of chromatography
- Thorough knowledge of SOPs and Federal Regulations to include GLP and GMP
- Ability to provide clear and concise feedback and/or documentation of results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving with a keen eye for detail when reviewing data
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gareth on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.