What you need to know
You will work as an Analytical Development Chemist for our client, a pharmaceutical company based in Waterford.
This is a permanent role.
- To troubleshoot, develop, transfer and validate robust, sound analytical methods.
- To draft/ review test methods, validation protocols and reports as applicable.
- To prepare submission documentation in support of license applications.
- To take part in/lead laboratory investigations.
- To liase directly with customers and contract laboratories and attend conference calls as required.
- To attend internal project review meetings as required.
- To assist in the preparation for customer/ regulatory inspections.
- To identify and make recommendations for improvements as part of a team within or outside the department in order to ensure continuous improvement.
- To analyse all raw materials, in process samples and finished products in a timely and efficient manner to ensure quality and efficacy of the product.
- To ensure that all work is carried out is in compliance with the required standards conforming to company, cGxP, SOPs, regulatory regulations and guidelines, safety and environmental guidelines.
- To complete all documentation correctly, in line with data integrity guidelines, free from errors, omissions or defects in order to achieve a high level of customer service and cGMP. To peer review documentation as required.
- To perform additional team tasks as agreed to support effective running of the Business.
- To support all other on-going laboratory functions & requirements.
What are we looking for
- Degree qualified in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or a related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experienced in troubleshooting, developing, transfering and validating test methods
- Proficient in HPLC and associated problem solving
- Knowledge of Empower laboratory software
- Proficient in dissolution testing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Joanne on 01 4690901.
We Value Your Trust.