What you need to know
We are currently seeking an AML Technical Coordinator for our multinational fund’s client, based in Limerick.
This is a 10-month contract with an hourly rate of up to €35.86 DOE.
This job will support a project to move AML from the UK to Ireland from a Tech Coordinator perspective. The second part of the project revolves around supporting the implementation of a new process/revised AML standard.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for timely and accurate completion by Investor AML of workload allocated including tasks processed through the company’s workflow process.
- Actively participate in Investor AML’s’ review of investor documentation in adherence with company AML policy and procedures.
- Work with colleagues and line management in reviewing such investor documentation and efficiently sourcing outstanding investor due diligence documentation with professionalism of approach and timely escalation of material issues arising.
- Escalate, and assist with resolution of, more complex problems and critical issues as referred to the Investor AML team.
- Ensure that all queries from internal and external parties are dealt with efficiently and professionally, with support from line management where required.
- Take ownership for completion of AML compliance support for clients in conjunction with colleagues and provides regular and meaningful periodic updates to line management and colleagues.
- Liaise with other departments and key stakeholders ensuring a strong relationship is built and maintained.
- Work with line management to ensure that the Investor AML team meets the required audit, risk and compliance standards as determined, from time to time, in accordance with changes in legislation and guidance.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of AML regulation and best practice and use this knowledge to promote enhancements to company AML processes and procedures.
- Performs additional work where volume or absence requires such workload to be completed.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of day-to-day Transfer Agency operations and the wider funds administration business.
- Previous experience in an AML, Compliance or Transfer Agency role.
- Knowledge of the AML regulatory environment in Ireland and the UK is preferable.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Effective risk management.
- Ability to research, understand and deliver solutions to issues.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Interpersonal/Team player.
- Ability to stay focused/tenacious.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
We Value Your Trust.