What you need to know
We are currently seeking an AML Consultant for our client, a global financial services company. This role will be based in Limerick (remote for the moment).
This role will support a remediation process which consists of bringing the accounts compliant in line with the European and Luxembourgish regulations.
This is a 4-month contract position with some possibility of extension.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Main responsibility will be around working on a remediation of a book of investors.
- Complete a gap analysis between the documents on file and those required
- Establish the list of missing documentation
- Maintain a tracker that can be shared with the client and senior management
- Liaise with investors and analyse the documentation received until fully compliant.
- Actively participates in Investor AML’s’ review of investor documentation
- Support the regulatory change process by reviewing regulatory bulletins and other sources of information relating to AML/CTF and sanctions
- Maintain and develop local AML policy documents in line with regulatory expectations, ensuring the appropriate processes and procedures are in place to implement and support these policies
- Prepare regular compliance reporting
- Assist with the entity AML/CFT and sanctions risk assessments
- Assurance testing of investor CDD performed by the Operations AML Teams
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of AML regulation and best practice and uses this knowledge to promote enhancements to the company’s AML processes and procedures
- Performs additional work where volume or absence requires such workload to be completed
What are we looking for?
- Experience with Luxembourg regulation would be appreciated
- Previous experience in an AML, Compliance or Transfer Agency role
- Financial Services experience is desirable, particularly in the funds industry
- Ability to work independently and partner effectively in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Accuracy and a strong attention to detail
- A self-starter who uses their own initiative to constantly develop and improve both their individual performance and that of the team
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Effective risk management
- Ability to research, understand and deliver solutions to issues, including more complex issues as agreed with line management
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office applications relating to designated areas of responsibility
Please apply using a CV in Microsoft Word format, thank you.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.