What you need to know
We are currently seeking a AML Prevention Specialist for our client, a global Investment Banking company based in Wexford.
12-month contract role with some possibility of extension and the role is remote for the moment.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Acts as a Quality Control Reviewer with respect to AML/KYC/Prevention functions, specifically with respect to Fund of Funds’ Trades
- Serves as the last line of accuracy assurance
- Reviews and approves high risk, complex hedge fund subscription documents to ensure all information within such subscription document is accurately reflected
- Reviews highly complex profiles that have been flagged for escalation during the profile renewal process
- Amends client profiles when appropriate
- Considered to be a top level SME
- Maintains an advanced, current understanding of issues, risks and events that could affect a clients risk level
- Identifies and updates profiles when appropriate
- Partners with internal stakeholders and external clients in order to resolve any issues, as needed
- Reports directly to the AML/KYC/Prevention manager
- Accountable for supervisory responsibilities from a Regulatory perspective in connection with Fund of Hedge Fund subscriptions
- Contributes to the achievement of team goals
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 5 + years of total work experience preferred
- Experience in trading, AML, fraud prevention or law preferred
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.