What you need to know
We are currently seeking an AML Associate, for our client, a leading finance company, in Tipperary.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company with a great and inclusive company culture. You will be joining a growing team and there may be opportunities to work in company offices abroad in the future.
This is a permanent role with a salary of 26-29k plus benefits.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Carry out AML application, financial sanction screenings and independent research on Structured Finance clients
- Perform anti-money laundering checks in line with AML policies and procedures
- Help to prepare the “AML” pack for sign off by Senior Associate
- Organise and help review/refresh of the above on an annual basis/2 and 3-year cycle
- Monitor and update task tracking schedule to ensure all assigned duties are completed within assigned deadlines
- Liaise with the Senior Associate and Finance team in relation to the ownership of structures when bank accounts are being opened
- Maintain checklists/procedures in relation to the AML process
- Understand Market Abuse Regulations and assist with complying with obligations from same
- Updating of the Maintenance of Insider List
- Updating of the Stock Exchange Reporting in relation to same
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of AML regulation and best practice and uses this knowledge to promote enhancements to company AML processes and procedures
- Assists colleagues when capacity permits and notifies Senior Associate with availability
What are we looking for?
- Be experienced in effective risk management
- 1 to 2+ years’ previous experience in an AML, Compliance or Transfer Agency role is desirable
- Knowledge of the AML regulatory environment in Ireland is desirable
- Display a keen attention to detail and have excellent communication skills
- Promote a compliance focused culture
- Share key learning and knowledge lessons at team meetings
- Have a willingness to take on additional duties as and when required
- Have a proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.