What you need to know
We are currently seeking an AML Analyst for our client, a global financial services company based in Wexford (remote for the moment).
This is a 6-month contract role and is remote for the moment.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare client profiles for new clients and existing clients
- Conduct periodic reviews of client profiles
- Ensure due diligence when onboarding new clients
- Carrying out AML Investor account reviews, AML application, financial sanction screenings and independent research
- Amend existing client profiles when needed
- Interact with clients and investors
- Conduct QSS real time scans to check information in the client profile and verify ownership
Communicates with internal stakeholders for information gathering purposes, as needed
- Providing periodic reports and feedback to Compliance and Senior Management
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 2-5 years of AML experience preferred
- Fully familiar with the Irish AML/KYC Laws and Regulations
- In-depth understanding of typical legal structures including hedge funds, special purpose vehicles, partnerships, trusts, and charities
- Familiarity with public sources of information across most jurisdictions (stock exchanges, regulators, company registers)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel
- Experience in working to tight deadlines, with an ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.