What you need to know
We are currently seeking an AML Analyst for our client, a global investment banking company based in Dublin (remote at the moment).
In this job, you will be responsible for ensuring that investors meet eligibility and comply with the Irish anti-money laundering guidelines. Additional responsibilities include written and oral correspondence with clients and investors regarding AML documentation.
This is a 12-month contract. Salary will depend on experience. This job is remote for the moment.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Carry out AML Investor account reviews, AML application, financial sanction screenings and independent research
- Performing anti-money laundering checks in line with AML policies and procedures
- Interacting with hedge fund principals and their investors
- Signing off on Investor AML files to ensure they are complete to the required standard
- Providing periodic reports and feedback to Compliance and Senior Management
- Account opening and processing of investors documentation
- Cyclical review of aged investor documentation
- Returns and ad-hoc requests
- College Degree preferred
- 2 years’ experience in AML/Investor/Transfer Agency Services
- Fully familiar with the Irish AML/KYC Laws and Regulations.
- Familiarity with public sources of information across most jurisdictions (stock exchanges, regulators, company registers)
- Understanding of core Irish regulatory framework including requirements around accepting customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel
- Experience in working to tight deadlines, with an ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.