What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting an ALUMINIUM FABRICATOR for our client, a successful manufacturing company based in CO. WEXFORD.
This is a PERMANENT role with an IMMEDIATE START.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aluminium fabrication including hanging, beading and gasketing
- Operating cutting and drilling equipment
- Read drawings
- Work closely with planners to ensure manufacturing schedule is achieved within agreed time frame
- Work as part of an efficient team
- Adhering to all health and safety policies and practices
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Aluminium Fabrication
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern or call 087 4056704.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.