What you need to know
You will work as an Administrator for our client, a leading company based in Waterford.
This is a temporary contract for 3 months (initially) in a leading and reputable organisation. Immediate start needed.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Filing and Archiving
- Receiving, logging, acknowledging tenders
- Data Entry
- Preparing and completing tender submission packages
- Other adhoc Administrative duties as they arise
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of one years’ experience in an admin role is essential.
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel is essential.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
Apply for this job today as we have started shortlisting.