What you need to know
You will work as an Administrator for our client, a highly successful and established manufacturing company in Co. Westmeath.
As the Administrator, you will be tasked with supporting the team by providing proactive administrative service. You will support the technicians onsite and report into the Quality Manager
This is a 12-month contract role.
The hours are;
- Monday to Friday: 9 am to 5.30pm
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage the general administration duties such as filing, ordering stationary for the team.
- The first point of contact for phones & emails.
- Data-input, ensuring correct information submitted & updating in-house system.
- Update & monitoring relevant reports for the team.
- Coordinate directly with the internal department.
- The main point of contact for external clients & vendors contacting the team.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as required.
What are we looking for?
- Previous office administration experience.
- Strong computer skills (experience using in-house computer systems).
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Office packages (specifically Excel).
- Ability to work on a team & individually.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Manufacturing industry experience.
- Previous experience within customer-service roles.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Áine at email@example.com.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgment email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.