What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT based in Co. Carlow with a leading pharmaceutical company.
You will be responsible for performing daily administration duties for a technical team to facilitate efficient operations.
This is a CONTRACT role.
Your new job
- Duties will include scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and organising conferences
- Work closely with technical team to report, analyse and review information/data as required
- Responsible for maintaining and managing expenses and travel software
- Write, deliver and review necessary documentation for technical team
- Any other ad-hoc duties
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred; ideally in a related discipline
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office packages and SAP
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to pharmaceutical/manufacturing background beneficial
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma Methodology preferred
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to work under pressure
- Have a positive, pro-active approach to working in a team environment
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin on email@example.com.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.