What you need to know
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for our health care client in the public sector based in Dublin West.
This is a contract role with a salary of circa €12 p/h.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide everyday office support to the programme
- Answer queries and provide a reception/ telephone service
- Liaising with healthcare professionals
- Taking minutes of meetings and teleconferences, follow up on actions (note travel to meetings in Dublin is required)
- Organise catering orders and meetings room bookings as required for the programme
- Manage Data – including: maintaining, correcting, collating, interrogating, validating and processing data (attendance at meetings etc.)
- Assist with organising of training (venues, catering, documentation preparation)
- Raising purchase orders and following up on invoices
- Preparation of documentation for meetings as required.
- Maintain accurate up to date records, both computerised and paper copy filing systems and records
- Assist in and / or prepare reports as necessary (Provide required information and support to Service Managers and teams, team members, clients, patients, members of the public etc.
- Action all communications in a timely manner
- Identify potential problems / inconsistencies in a timely manner and consult with line manager as appropriate
- Represent the service in a positive manner
- Undertake other assignments as directed
- Any other administrative support as requested
What are we looking for?
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and excellent typing skills
- Experience in minute taking.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and organise own workload in an effective and methodical manner within strict deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Demonstrate a commitment to providing a high level of customer service
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills particularly Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate strong numeracy skills, including the ability to analyse data
- Demonstrate the ability to work in line with relevant policies and procedures
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.