What you need to know
We are currently seeking an Accounts Assistant, for our client, a leading Engineering company based in Leixlip.
This is a permanent role and salary depends is negotiable.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Assist the AP and AR functions in accordance with departmental processes and procedures
- Processing PO’s, sales orders and supplier invoices and uploading to the accounting system
- Preparing bank reconciliations and analysing cash transactions for the preparation of daily cash reports
- Assist in maintaining accounts payable and accounts receivable listings on an ongoing basis
- Liaising with colleagues for the preparation of financial data and reports and coordinating transactions
- Process expense claims each month
- Request and manage phones for employees
- Download credit card statements, reconcile to receipts and post to correct nominal codes
- Adherence to the financial procedures and implementation and improvement of controls and procedures to benefit the business operations and efficiencies
What are we looking for?
- Recent graduate
- Accounting Technician qualification (or pursuit of this qualification) desirable but not essential
- 1 years’ accounting experience
- Works well collaboratively as part of a team
- Good knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.