What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Representative for a multinational medical devices company based in Dublin 15.
This is a temporary 6-9-month contract role with a salary of €35K.
Your new job
- Carry out strong credit control function while ensuring debt is collected efficiently, achieving monthly targets for ledgers across EMEA and LAPAC regions
- Go after outstanding debts via phone, email etc while ensuring the maintenance of notes for the collection activity undertaken
- Raise high or low risk customer accounts to the risk team
- Investigate “On Hold” customer orders and resolve these through negotiation with the customer and other departments (Customer Service/Sales/Finance/Tax and IS)
- Compile reports based on aspects of the AR function including bad debt provision, collection forecast and dispute log
- Work closely with SSC teams and AR management to identify opportunities for process improvements
- Training and coaching of new employees for AR team tasks/ERP systems
- Responsibility to ensure compliance with audit requirements in operational processes in relation to AR
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Exposure to working in a Shared Service Environment
- Fluent English both written and oral, another European language is an advantage
- Experience using Oracle
- Proficient in MS Office- Advanced Excel- Macros, Functions and Pivot Tables
- Excellent knowledge of Accounts Receivable
- Strong communication, organisation and problem-solving skills
- High level of customer service
- ICM or Accounting technician qualification
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on 01 4690901
We Value Your Trust.