What you need to know
You will work as an Accounts Receivable for our client, a highly successful and well-established manufacturing company in Mullingar Co. Westmeath.
As the Accounts Receivable, you will be responsible for ensuring accuracy and efficiency of processing and monitoring incoming payments. This role will also assist the Financial Controller in other finance duties.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to gain more experience.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Process accounts and record incoming payments.
- Prepare and generate invoices and bank lodgements.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records.
- Resolve any irregularities or enquiries.
- Assist with month-end.
- Assist in general financial management and analysis.
- Various ad-hoc queries in support of the Finance Department.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Qualification in Accounting or Accounting Technician.
- At least 2-3 years’ work experience in an Accounts Receivable role.
- Experience in accounting software (Sage preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong attention to detail with a proven ability to meet required deadlines.
- Have the capability to deal with and solve problems and issues in the correct manner.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.