What you need to know
We are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for our client, a global investment banking company based in Limerick (remote at the moment).
The key aspect of this role is Accounts Payable and will suit you if you enjoy working in fast paced, multinational, environment. This job also involves reviewing work completed overseas so attention to detail is crucial.
This is an 11-month contract. Salary will depend on experience.
This job is remote for the moment and you will require a PC or Laptop.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Invoice registration including receipt of instructions, bank account check, duplicate check, scanning and indexing of payments onto payment platform
- Vendor workflow including requesting independent verification & vendor set up on payment platforms
- Invoice verification including, coding of payment and requesting approval
- Payment reconciliations
- Suggest and drive improvement projects to streamline the AP process, communicating the value of such projects with critical stakeholders in the P2P process
- Adhere to all processes outlined within the accounts payable procedures
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from key stakeholders in the business
- Ad Hoc expense analysis as required
- Perform additional duties at the request of the direct supervisor
- 2 years accounts payable experience, preferably in a large multinational
- Advance skills in Microsoft packages, specifically outlook and excel, including pivot and v-lookup
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication skills, proactive in resolving stakeholders’ queries
- Fast learner with high attention to detail
- Experience in financial services an advantage but full training will be provided
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.