What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Clerk for our client, a well-established and successful engineering company. This role is based in WATERFORD with an IMMEDIATE START.
This is a 3-month contract role with aim to move to permanency thereafter.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Posting purchase invoices and reviewing
- Review and process employee expenses
- Creditor reconciliations
- Communicate with third party in relation to invoice requisitions and new supplier set up forms
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Ad hoc duties as required
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience within construction/engineering industry
- 1 – 2 years experience in similar role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong personality
- Excellent communication skills and resilient
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.