What you need to know
You will work as Accounts Payable Clerk for our client, a highly successful and established Medical Device company in Co. Galway
The role is to be involved in ownership of key areas of the accounts payable function including working with Suppliers, Buyers, Shared Services teams, and local Finance to resolve invoice issues
This is a contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Support the new Vendor system set up and maintenance across the systems.
- Working with various systems within the accounts payable role
- Assist with issues on Ariba Purchase Orders.
- Review of bi-weekly payment runs.
- Support timely month end close process.
- Assist the team with annual audit requirements.
- Ensure compliance to all corporate policies.
- Working with Accounts Assistant to improve processes with Suppliers and external AP where issues exist.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience within Manufacturing
- Experience managing relationship with suppliers and other departments/ functions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel in particular) & system knowledge of SAP is essential.
- Excellent communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 0906490485
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.