Accounts Payable – part-time hours
You will work in Accounts Payable’s for our client, based in Co. Offaly .
This is a part-time job – 24hrs per week.
As the Accounts Payable person, you will be responsible for the processing of invoices and creditors reconciliations. You will play an important role in the efficient operation of the accounts payable section. You will report into the Financial Controller
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
• Process invoices and Journal entries in line with current processes.
• Reconcile accounts payable at month end.
• Answer purchase ledger enquiries and deal with them accordingly.
• Creditor Reconciliations.
• Liaise with vendors where required.
• Participate in resolving purchasing issues.
• Processing payment runs.
• Assisting with administration duties
What are we looking for?
• 3rd Level cert or diploma in a finance or business discipline is ideal but not essential
• At least 3+ years’ work experience in an accounting position processing high volume invoice.
• Experience using MS office and ERP systems.
• Have the capability to deal with and solve problems and issues in the correct manner.
• Ability to work on own initiative and to required deadlines in a fast-paced working environment.
• Proven ability to see projects through from start to finish.
• Excellent administration and organisational skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda .
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.