What you need to know
You will work as an Accounts Payable Assistant for our client, an established company in Waterford.
This is a role that initially requires full-time hours for 2-3 weeks for a specific project and then moving to part-time hours (up to 20 hours per week).
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Responsible for uploading and introducing invoices
- Responsible for indexing invoices
- Responsible for processing invoices against open purchase orders
- Resolving invoice discrepancies and issues
- Responsible for processing inter co invoices and agreeing inter co balances at month end
- Provide supporting documentation for internal and external audits
- Assist with month end closing
- Ad hoc duties
What are we looking for?
- Proven accounting background with relevant experience
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Highly motivated with the ability to prioritise.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word etc.)
- Ability to work on own initiative and schedule activities to meet timelines.
- Good attention to detail
- Experience of working within a team.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825