What you need to know
We are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Administrator for our client, a construction company based in Dublin 24.
This is a permanent role with a salary of €28k.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Maintain creditors accounts
- Process high volumes of invoices, scanning them onto the accounts system
- Accurate nominal coding for certain invoices
- Ensuring supplier accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis, liaising with the procurement manager
- Dealing with supplier queries and ensure they are resolved in a timely manner
- Liaising with site managers and quantity surveyors on invoice queries
- Maintaining the company mobile account, ordering handsets for new employees etc
- Occasionally processing purchase orders
- Ad hoc admin duties
What are we looking for?
- Have accounts payable experience
- Have experience in construction but is not essential Have excellent computer and communication skills
- Be enthusiastic and motivated with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.