What you need to know
You will work as an Accounts Payable Assistant for our client, an established company in Waterford.
This is a 12 month, full-time contract role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Responsible for processing large volumes of invoices against open purchase orders
- Resolving invoice discrepancies and issues
- Reconciling accounts payable transactions to general ledger
- Recording of month end trade accruals (Capital & Expense)
- Responsible for processing inter co invoices and agreeing inter co balances at month end
- Provide supporting documentation for internal and external audits
- Assist with month end closing
- Ad hoc duties
What are we looking for?
- Proven accounting background with relevant qualification/experience.
- Good communication skills (verbal & written), to deal with buyers across all functions.
- Self starter, highly motivated with the ability to prioritise.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word & Powerpoint).
- Good attention to detail with ability to problem solve.
- Experience of working in a team desirable.
- Excellent time keeping and attendance
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 087 4064062.