What you need to know
You will work as an Accounts Payable for our client, a highly successful and well-established medical device company in Co. Westmeath
As an Accounts Payable you will be responsible for the processing of invoices and creditors reconciliations. You will play an important role in the efficient operation of the accounts payable section. You will report to the Accounts Payable Manager.
This is a 12 month fixed term job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Process invoices and Journal entries on SAP in line with current processes.
- Reconcile accounts payable at month end.
- Answer purchase ledger enquiries and deal with them accordingly.
- Creditor Reconciliations.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required by the Accounts Payable Manager
- Liaise with vendors where required.
- Participate in resolving purchasing issues.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Qualification in a finance discipline.
- At least 2 years’ work experience in an accounting position processing high volume invoices.
- Have the capability to deal with and solve problems and issues in the correct manner.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to required deadlines in a fast-paced working environment.
- Proven ability to see projects through from start to finish.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Proficiency working with SAP
- Strong communication skills are essential for this role.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.