You will work as an Accounts Payable for our client, a highly successful and ambitious manufacturing company in Co. Longford.
The Accounts Payable role will work with our manufacturing Client. This is a 12 month contract and you will report into the Financial Controller.
This is a contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Coding and data entry of invoices onto the purchase ledger system.
- Answer all purchase ledger enquiries and deal with them accordingly.
- Reconcile all creditors’ ledger statements on a monthly basis
- Review creditors aged listing on a monthly basis.
- Closing of creditors ledger within a tight deadline.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required by the Financial Controller.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level qualification or accounting technician and 2-3 years’ experience in accounts payable department working with processing high volume invoices.
- You must have good PC skills and experience using ERP systems.
- Strong communication skills are essential for this role.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.