Are you looking for a New Job in 2021
I am recruiting for a Part Qualified Accountant for my manufacturing client in Offaly. This job will provide you with the opportunity to develop and take on new challenges.
As the Part Qualified Accountant you will be responsible for the day to day and monthly finance duties, along with administrative duties.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly accounts to trial balance.
- Preparation of cash flow statements & forecast reports.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Inputting all Sales and Purchases invoices
- Sales/Purchase Account Reconciliation and dealing with queries
- Credit Control
- Prepare & submit revenue returns Vat, Income tax etc
- Responsible for Payroll entry
- Processing monthly end journals- Prepayments, accruals, Wages & Salaries.
- Assist with the preparation of annual finance statement.
- Management of fixed asset and depreciation.
- Liaise external accountant on a monthly basis.
- Various ad-hoc administrative duties and reports.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally Accounting Technician or Part Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office especially excel and accounting software.
- 5-6 years previous work experience as an Accounts Assistant within a manufacturing company.
- Willing to adapt an ever-changing work environment.
- Strong communicator.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 0874057840
We Value Your Trust.