What you need to know
You will work as an Accounting Manager for our client a Construction Service Provider in Athlone Co. Westmeath.
As Accounting Manager you will be responsible for the day to day duties in managing a finance function for a medium sized company . You will also be responsible for performing all accounting tasks that will support the business. This is a great opportunity to develop the finance function and be part of a growing business.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of cash flow statements & forecast reports.
- Petty Cash Reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations.
- Inputting all Sales and Purchases invoices
- Sales/Purchase Account Reconciliation and dealing with queries
- Credit Control
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns and payments.
- Prepare & submit revenue returns
- Responsible for Payroll processing and holiday calculations.
- Processing monthly end journals- Prepayments, accruals, Wages & Salaries.s
- Dealing with company auditors at year end accounts.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally Accounting Technician or Part Qualified Accountant .
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and accounting software.
- 6 years previous work experience as an Accounts Manager in a medium sized company.
- Willing to adapt an ever-changing work environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be results driven and high attention too detail.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 0906490485/ 0874057840