What you need to know
You will work as an Accounts Assistant for our client, an accountancy company in Dublin City Centre.
This job is for you if you are proactive. This is a multi-client environment and is very fast-paced so the job will suit you if you enjoy a busy and varied role. The company is focussed on assisting their clients and adding value to their organisations and relies on a team of talented and friendly individuals to do so.
Lovely team with a welcoming and helpful attitude.
It is a permanent job with a €30k.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Balancing bank accounts
- Invoicing through QUICKBOOKS
- Approving vendor bills, typing invoices, typing proposals, etc.
- Assisting with processing payroll
- Provide assistance to technicians and other office staff as needed
- Basic administrative duties, such as filing, document typing, data entry and customer database management
- Answering phones with a friendly, helpful manner
- Utilizing Microsoft Office applications
What are we looking for?
- 1 years’ experience in Bookkeeping and QuickBooks
- 6 months + experience in payroll
- Secondary education
- Ability to work with precision, accuracy and reliability
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in an efficient manner
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an office setting
- Vast knowledge of Quickbooks and all its applications
- Requires proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Fluent English
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Rena on 01 4690901.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.