What you need to know
You will work as a Accounts Assistant for our client based in Co. Longford
As the Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for assisting the finance department in the processing accounts payable, receivable and month end journals. This job reports into the Financial Accountant. This a great opportunity to progress your career with a company that is developing.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Process invoices, credit notes and journal entries in line with current processes.
- Maintain Debtors, Creditors and General Ledgers.
- Account Reconciliation
- Dealing with supplier and customer queries.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns and payments.
- Processing monthly end journals
- Various ad-hoc duties and reports.
What are we looking for?
- Account Technician or pursuing the professional accounting qualifications
- At least 3 years’ previous work experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Must have strong accounts payable experience.
- Strong IT Skills: Microsoft Office Applications
- Sap experience would be advantageous.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.