What you need to know
You will work as an Assistant Accountant for our client, a FMCG company in Co. Longford.
As Assistant Accountant you will work in the Finance Department and you will be responsible for performing daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team.
This is a contract job with part time hours.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies.
- Intercompany Reconciliations.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Month end journals
- Provide support to accounts receivable.
- Assist with the preparation of month end management accounts
- Vat Returns
- Frequent use of MS Excel for producing the following e.g. Pivots, VLookups
- Various ad-hoc queries in support of the Finance Department.
What are we looking for?
- Previous work experience as an Assistant Accountant or a similar role.
- Ideally qualified Accounting Technician or business degree.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and accounting software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – have the ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment meeting required deadlines.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with your Breda and 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.