You will work as an Accounts Assistant for our manufacturing client based in Co. Offaly .
As the Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for assisting the finance department in the processing accounts payable, receivable, credit control, payroll and assist with month end. This job will report into the Financial Controller.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Process invoices, reconciliation, and journal entries in line with current processes.
- Maintain , Creditors and General Ledgers.
- Responsible for Credit Control.
- Account Reconciliation.
- Weekly payroll for 20 staff.
- Preparation of daily bank reconciliations.
- Preparing and reconciliation of intercompany transactions.
- Processing monthly end journals
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts,
- Various ad-hoc duties and reports.
What are we looking for?
- Account Technician or part qualified accountant .
- At least 3 years’ previous work experience ideally within industry.
- Strong IT Skills: Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge of SAP Desirable.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Please send cv in word format.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.