What you need to know
You will work as an Accounts Assistant for our client, an established manufacturing facility in the South Tipperary/Kilkenny area.
This is a full-time permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable – liaising with suppliers
- Processing weekly payroll
- Management of inter-company transactions
- Supporting management accountant in preparing month end accounts
- General admin duties as required
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 2 years’ accounts assistant experience essential
- Sage experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills across Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to learn I.T. systems quickly
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825