What you need to know
You will work as an Accounts Assistant for our Construction client in Westmeath.
As Accounts Assistant you will work in the Finance Department and you will be responsible for all the daily administrative duties. You will also be responsible for performing daily accounting tasks that will support the financial team.
This is a 12-month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Bank reconciliations on a weekly basis.
- Checking sales data and raising sales invoices.
- Administer “self- billing” system for hauliers of product & raw materials.
- Preparing and submitting bi-monthly VAT returns and payments.
- Prepare & submit CSO returns.
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets and reforecasts.
- Processing monthly end journals- Prepayments, accruals, Wages & Salaries.
- Prepare and submit monthly VIES and Intrastat returns.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally Accounting Technician or Part Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and accounting software.
- 2-3 years previous work experience as an Accounts Assistant.
- Willing to adapt an ever-changing work environment.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 0906490485
We Value Your Trust.