What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for our client a highly successful commercial organisation, based in Co. Tipperary.
You will be responsible for preparing VAT returns and assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts. This role provides an excellent opportunity for career progression.
This is a permanent role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Assist with Annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Responsible for preparation of year end Tax returns
- Assist with preparation of year end Financial accounts for audit purposes
- Responsible for liaising with external auditors
- Ad hoc projects and duties as required
What are we looking for?
- Part qualified accountant/finalist (ACCA, CIMA, ACA etc.)
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience
- Commercially astute with excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with financial accounting and reporting systems
- Fast learner able to work on own initiative, independently and to deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.