What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an ACCOUNTS/OFFICE MANAGER for our client, a successful FMCG company, based in Co. Carlow.
You will join a busy finance department and will report directly to the Financial Controller and will have 2 direct reports. You will be responsible for all customs related paperwork.
This is a Permanent role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for administration of customs and overseeing orders and approvals
- Work closely with AR in relation to credit control
- Revenue returns (Intrastat, vies, Excise returns etc.)
- Liaise with sales, warehousing and customers on a daily basis
- Processing sales orders from receipt of orders to dispatch on SAP
- Provide sales data to sales teams in a timely manner
- Ad hoc duties as required
What are we looking for?
- Experience working in a busy accounts department
- Relevant Qualification – Business/Accounting/Finance
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exposure to SAP Business 1
- Target driven individual
- Excellent IT skills
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.