Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT based in Co. Kildare.
As the ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT you will join the busy finance department and will report directly to the Finance Controller. Study support is also provided.
This is a 12-month CONTRACT role with the scope to be made permanent.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Invoicing customers
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Tracking stock across several locations, ensuring orders are placed with suppliers in adequate time
- Checking credit insurance and doing credit checks on new customers
- Investigating credit claims by customers and processing where approved
- Weekly reporting to financial controller on trading results in specific departments
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in accounts roles
- Strong computer skills
- Strong excel experience
- Can work in a team but also use own initiative to problem solve
- Good phone manner to deal with customers / suppliers
- Currently studying towards accounting technician exams
- Exposure to SAGE
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at email@example.com.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.