What you need to know
You will work as an Accounts & Administration Assistant for our client, an established and successful company with its headquarters in Waterford.
This is a full-time permanent position, with opportunities for progression.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Accounts Payable – posting invoices and creating monthly payment run
- Preparing and posting monthly journals including depreciation, accruals and prepayments
- Completing monthly contract and service invoicing, working with other departments to resolve queries in a timely manner
- Reconcile credit card statements
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- To provide support in all office administration duties including answering the phone
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 2 years’ processing/accounts assistant experience
- Accounting Technician qualification desired but not essential
- Strong Microsoft Office skills especially Excel
- Ability to learn I.T. systems quickly
- Self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Good team player with flexibility to adapt and grow as responsibilities increase
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825