What you need to know
You will work as an ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN/ASSISTANT for our client, a successful and expanding Care Centre based in CO. KILKENNY.
This is a PART TIME (16 hours) role which has come about due to growth and the successful candidate will be part of a small team and will report directly to the Financial Controller.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Financial Controller on a daily basis
- Assist in the preparation of month end accounts
- Processing payroll
- Responsible for monitoring tax compliance
- Assist and collaborate with auditing services
- Reception relief duty when required
What are we looking for?
- Part Qualified/Qualified accounting technician (IATI)
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in MS Excel in particular
- Previous payroll experience is essential
- Excellent understanding of data privacy standards
- Self-motivated and driven individual who is eager to succeed
- Ability to work on your own initiative
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at email@example.com.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.