What you need to know
You will work as an Accounting Technician for our client based in Co. Roscommon.
As the Accounting Technician, you will be responsible for assisting the finance department in processing accounts payable, receivable and month end journals.
This is initially a six-month contract.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Process invoices, credit notes and journal entries in line with current processes.
- Maintain Debtors, Creditors and General Ledgers.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns and payments.
- Processing monthly end journals
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts,
- Various ad-hoc duties and reports.
What are we looking for?
- Account Technician or higher qualification is essential.
- At least 4-5 years’ previous work experience ideally within industry.
- Strong IT Skills: Microsoft Office Applications
- Sage experience would be advantageous.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 0874057840.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.