I am recruiting for an Accounting Manager for our engineering client in Athlone Co. Westmeath. This job will provide you with the opportunity to develop and take on new challenges.
As the Accounting Manager you will be responsible for the day to day and monthly finance duties, along with administrative duties.
This job will offer remote and flexible work options.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly accounts to trial balance.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Inputting all Sales and Purchases invoices
- Sales/Purchase Account Reconciliation and dealing with queries
- Credit Control
- Cashflow Projections.
- Assist with developing fee proposals for new and upcoming projects
- Prepare & submit revenue returns Vat, Income tax etc
- Responsible for Payroll entry
- Processing monthly end journals- Prepayments, accruals, Wages & Salaries.
- Assist with the preparation of annual finance statement.
- Various ad-hoc administrative duties and reports.
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Making travel arrangements for employees including flights/accommodation
What are we looking for?
- Ideally Qualified or Part Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office especially excel and accounting software.
- 5-6 years previous work experience in managing an office and accounts job.
- Willing to adapt an ever-changing work environment.
- Strong communicator.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda.
We Value Your Trust.