What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are recruiting a COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTANT for our client who is a leading services provider. This role is based in CO. WATERFORD.
The successful candidate will have strong commercial experience and will work alongside the CFO and assist in the preparation and delivery of strategic objectives.
This is a 6 MONTH CONTRACT role with an immediate start.
Your new job
- Assist in the preparation of business/financial plans
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting
- Identifying and action process improvements, in particular, financial processes
- Responsible for data analysis and presenting results to management
- Work in unison with the CFO on a number of projects
- Any other ad hoc duties
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with minimum 2 years post qualification experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user and experience working on Sage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercially minded candidate
- Hands on individual who can multi task and use their own initiative
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised individual who has the ability to prioritise their work
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin on email@example.com.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.