What you need to know
Our client is an established global manufacturing company who are currently seeking an Accountant for their mid-west-based facility.
This is a Permanent role with an attractive financial package and will suit a candidate coming from a manufacturing background. There will be opportunities for progression.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Preparation and presentation of monthly financial accounts.
- Analize variances and document results and present to relevant manager.
- Assist in preparation of forecasts and budgets.
- Cash flow management.
- Submit grant applications.
- Ensure proper controls are in place and financial procedures are followed.
- Reconcile balance sheet on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for inventory reporting, debtors and creditors reconciliations and reporting on financial status of major contracts.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant- 2 years pqe
- Strong commercial appreciation.
- Excellent communicator, passionate, lean advocate.
- Can do will do attitude.
- Team player.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Kieran.
We Value Your Trust.