What you need to know
Our client is an established business in the Midlands who are currently seeking an Accountant. This would be a terrific time to join this company. This is a Permanent role.
Your new job:
You will be part of a small management team which will allow you to get experience in finance and management of a business. You will report into the Group Controller. The role has an attractive financial package and there is some flexibility on work arrangements. There will be opportunities to progress.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare financial and management accounts on a monthly basis.
- Evaluate performance of each business sector.
- Prepare forecasts and budgets to reflect current business activity.
- Present performance to local GM and Group FC.
- Manage cash flow and creditors, debtors, payroll, credit control and invoicing.
- Ensure strong controls are in place.
- Continually advise on costings, pricing and margins to GM.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant 2/3 year’s experience.
- Hi- Level of commercial acumen.
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong excel skills.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Kieran.