What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant to work with our client in an Accountancy Practice based in Dublin.
This is a full-time, remote working role.
Your new job
- Produce Annual Financial Statements in statutory format for submission to Companies office.
- Familiar with producing and referencing of working papers for preparation of Annual Financial Statements.
- Preparation of Corporation tax returns.
- Preparation of income tax returns for sole traders.
- Preparation of Annual Accounts for sole traders and associated working papers.
- Ability to review working papers of Financial statements and prepare list of review points for completion by junior staff members.
- Ownership of a portfolio of clients and ensuring all files are finalised and any queries are resolved.
What are we looking for?
- PQ (with 2-3 exams left) or full qualified Accountant
- Previous experience in accounting practice environment
- Good computer skills, Tax Pro, Relate Accounting Production, ROS and MS Office
- Appropriate experience to demonstrate that tasks required can be completed.
- Good Numeracy Skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, working to deadlines and has thew ability to prioritise workload
- Enthusiastic and Hardworking.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0874064551
We Value Your Trust.