What you need to know
You will work as a Part Qualified Accountant for our client, a highly successful commercial organisation based in Co. Tipperary. You will report into a Senior Accountant and will become part of an established accounting team.
This is a permanent job with an excellent salary and benefits package in place. The role covers a wide permit and offers tremendous experience for the successful candidate. Full training will be provided.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Senior Accountant to prepare and present monthly management accounts and report on KPI’s
- Assist in the preparation of year-end financial accounts
- Manage the accounts receivable process to include issuance of monthly invoices and collection of monies due
- Balance sheet reconciliations to include verification of inventory quantities and values, coordinate inventory checks with stores staff
- Assist in key financial projects
What are we looking for?
- We will consider applicants who are part-qualified, newly qualified, accounting technicians or are qualified by experience
- 5 years + experience of working in a commercially focused environment
- Proficient in MS Excel and ideally Sage experience
- You will need to be enthusiastic, self-motivated, highly accurate and attention to detail
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.