What you need to know
You will work as an Accountant for our client, an Irish Owned Agricultural company based in Co. Cavan
As the Accountant, you will have full responsibility for the accounts function from invoice processing, payroll, to preparing month end accounts.
This is a permanent job.
- Sales order processing and Sales invoicing
- Purchase order processing and inputting of purchase invoices onto the Sage 50 Accounts system
- Preparation and filing of Revenue Returns – P30, Irish and UK VAT Returns, VIES and Intrastat Returns
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Invoice Discounting .
- Preparation of monthly payroll
- Bank payments and recording of Bank receipts
- Weekly aged creditor and debtor reports to be run on Sage 50 Accounts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and quarterly accounts presentation
- Maintain cashflows and budget
- Month-end sales reports to be run
- Other adhoc tasks
- Recently qualified accountant or working towards an accountancy qualification. At least 3 years in similar type role.
- Experience in using Sage 50 Accounts software is ideal.
- Experience in using Brightpay payroll software is desired but not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Good analytical skills and ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
- Comfortable working alone, with minimal training & supervision
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as interaction with various people such as customers and suppliers will be required.
- Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.